Code of Ethics
In an effort to demonstrate the highest professional and ethical standards, M5 Solutions has adopted the following consulting code of ethics guidelines applicable to all members and member organizations:
1. We will serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity. We shall only accept assignments for which we have appropriate expertise.
2. We will keep client information and records of client engagements in the strictest of confidence and will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
3. The highest priority will be given to client interests. Full disclosure will be made to all affected parties regarding the representation of competing clients.
4. All fee arrangements shall be discussed and agreed upon in advance. Realistic estimates shall be provided as appropriate. All fees and expenses shall be legitimate, reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered.
5. All member consultants shall adhere to and maintain the professional standards required by their particular disciplines or areas of expertise including their respective professional ethical codes.
6. The M5 IT Solutions, LLC shall review complaints or violations of this code made either by clients or member consultants and maintains the authority to take appropriate sanctions.